What‚Äôs Your Panty Size?
It is essential that you find the right size of your underpants. That is if you want to be miserable-free all day. Panty ride-up can be one of the most distracting things and you don’t want to suffer that. Here’s a simple guide so you have a good reason to purchase wisely when you shop next time.
How to Get Your Size
There are two things to remember when determining your panty size: waist and hip measurement. Ask somebody to get the measurement so it will be more accurate and fast. Using a tape measure let her do the following:
- Take the tape measure and place it around the waist, especially on the natural indentation. If you are not sure where you can find it, bend and take note where crease is . This is actually located above the belly button and is considered your natural waist. In getting the measurement, it should be snug fit but not constricting.
- Then, get the measurement of your hips. Get the fullest part and make sure that it is horizontal around your body. Be sure that it is a snug fit, not restricting.
- Refer to the chart after you got the two measurements. You will instantly get the panty size.
Here’s a checklist to complete your perfect panty size.
- Check the crotch and make sure it fits naturally on you. You would know if you get the right fit if there’s no excessive fabric on either front or back. The seam found on the horizontal crotch should be visible in front and it should not slip backward.
- Waistband should perfectly fit you.
- Take note that legs should also be snug fit. If fabric bunches up or gets twisted, then try out high cut leg style.
- Buttocks are covered enough except if you are wearing thongs. The fit around your buttocks should be balanced and asymmetrical. If this is not followed, then go for a bigger size. Take note that your panty should not ride up. A perfect panty fits supports and gives comfort to the wearer. You be the judge when you wear one.