When you are a celebrity and cameras constantly hound you, so better make certain you got clothes or lingerie that don’t fall off too easily. Or else suffer getting an eyeful of attention on your bare skin. This is what Vanessa Hudgens learned after her bikini top popped open during a fun dip in Hawaii. Good thing, she was able to cover her ladies quickly. While wardrobe malfunctions aren’t new in the showbiz world, fact remains they can cause so much embarrassment. Just take for example Janet Jackson’s unwelcome appearance of the right breast during a halftime concert. From one woman to another, something must be done to come up with some tips to avoid embarrassing moments as this could possibly happen to women worldwide.
How to Avoid Embarrassing Moments with Your Lingerie
Let’s admit it. Sometimes we don’t exactly treat our bras and bikinis right. We have all the reason to do otherwise because the topmost reason why we get wardrobe malfunctions is because we didn’t check our lingerie properly. Here’s a good guide to avoid embarrassing moments with your lingerie.
- Get the proper size and fitting for all your lingerie. Better yet, don’t buy something which does not give you an exact fit. Knowing your size and the best lingerie will save you troubles ahead.
- Separate bras or bikinis you can’t wear. When we rush, we just simply pull whatever from the lingerie drawer without even looking at it. To avoid picking the wrong type of women’s bikini, then make sure you got them separated from the ones that fit you.
- Discontinue wearing worn out lingerie. When the bra or women’s bikini loses its elasticity, there’s no reason why you should keep them. Just buy a new one already!
- Follow the six-month rule. As they say, you can buy new lingerie after you have used it for over six months. This way, you can be sure that you don’t run out of the best-fitting lingerie.
- Don’t wear a bra more than 3 times in a row. Take this advice so your bra doesn’t easily wear off. Manage to have ten to fourteen bras for daily use and keep 3 kinds of specialty bras.
- Take care of your lingerie. Manually wash them with mild soap. Never fold the cups. Hang them after washing instead of placing them in the dryer. You will benefit from this effort in the long run because your lingerie will be in great shape.