Men and Women: Sexy Lingerie Facts Revealed
Let us face this reality. A woman buys sexy lingerie to please her man or give herself a boost of confidence. Women who shops for lingerie have widely used lingerie as sexual mechanism and the popularity is not at all waning in the years to come. Just check out how sexy a woman can be donning on a t-shirt bra and lacy bikini and itâ€™s sure to help catch a manâ€™s eye. Even magazines featuring famous celebrities wearing lingerie will hook male readers especially if the photos reveal almost bare skin.
Women: Why They Love Wearing Lingerie
Women enjoy wearing sexy lingerie and this is because of two things.Â First, lingerie makes any woman simply irresistible and sexy. The idea of herself wearing thongs and lacyÂ t-shirt bra are already enough to win her guyâ€™s attention. The sensual pleasure of being desired also gives that amazing confidence in women. If you have seen her with those flirty skip in her steps, then it must have been her inner goddess smiling because she knows she looks great inside and out. Lingerie has absolutely something to do about it.
Men: Why They Love Women Wearing Lingerie
Now, lets consider the male species. When you come to think about it, men love women wearing lingerie. Though they will never understand why women go through the length of spending lots of money for items that seem so small. Guys definitely appreciate it when their loved ones put on something special.
A man also adores the idea that his woman bought the lingerie for the sake of surprising him. That alone has an impact because his woman wants to impress him. Though this does not happen everyday, it is still something worth looking forward to.
Whether it is a lacy camisole or a t shirt bra, lingerie help lots of couples add up some spice in their love life. This is the very reason why lingerie would still continue as popular commodity in the years to come.
Getting Fashionable with Strapless Bras
Female population is never without strapless dress, one-shoulder, low-cut or plunge type. How else can we attend formal parties, dinner rehearsals, proms without these fabulous dresses? Thatâ€™s why it is only a must to invest on the most basic lingerie that best fits these dressesâ€”a strapless bra. Getting fashionable will not be so effective if you donâ€™t have the basic foundation. We took a closer look on how several strapless bras make your fashion life sparkling.
Best Features You Can Count On
We list down just what you should actually check for in a good strapless bra. For starters, donâ€™t rush in picking one thatâ€™s made right just for you.
- Strapless bra lifts and enhances.Â In order to show off your best assets, try a good strapless bra which supports and uplift your cleavage. Remember to check on the right fitting to avoid disastrous wardrobe malfunction during important events. When you are wearing one-shoulder or strapless dress, be sure you have the reliable and supportive strapless bra underneath.
- Great Flexibility. When you are wearing a strapless bra and you can hardly even move for fear of it slipping down, then you have chosen poorly. Strapless bra should make you feel flexible. You can dance and move the whole night away and your bra should stay firm on where they should be. The best thing about strapless attires and dresses is that they make you feel a lot more comfortable and beautiful at the same time. Donâ€™t ruin the chance by donning on the wrong kind of bra.
- Â Strapless Bras support all sizes. This is very true because anyone having varying sizes and cup sizes can choose from all kinds of colors, styles and from A to D cups. It is important to consider the length of your top too to make sure your bra isnâ€™t sticking out
- When you want to take the plunge, strapless bra can totally support. When you want to look exceptional in backless dress, then adhesive bras are theway to go. All they do is cover your nipples. Some daring fashionable dresses feature plunging neckline and the only way to support these is through adhesive bras.
If you are still not that sure your bra can live up to your dancing and constant moving throughout the night, you can opt for straps which are transparent and removable.Â You can put your mind at ease while enjoying the best of what strapless dress has to offer.
Plunge Bras on Plus Sizes
Plus-size women can definitely indulge on the various plunge push-up bras made just right for them. With summer just around the corner, there are more reasons to pick something sexy and flaunt your best features. Who says plus-sizes women canâ€™t have it all? In fact, you will be amazed with the number of choices one gets from online stores, boutiques and shops.
Full-figured women will get ample support from plunge push-up bras. They help the breast stay in shape and prevent them from sagging. The plunge bras also keep breast from spilling and prevent nipples from showing. This way, plus size women can naturally put on clingy tanks and tops, halter-top dress, blouses and various evening dresses. The effect will be sexy while still comfortable for them.
Here are some of the best things we love to share about plunge bras on women in plus sizes.
- You get fabulous fit. When you want cleavage and wish to highlight this as your best feature, you can do so by making sure that you have a good-fitting push up bra. You can even put pads or cookies. Pads may vary because push up bras can accommodate air, gel, liquid and even foam. A little caution to the plus size wearers. Make sure that your breasts wonâ€™t overflow. Find a push-up bra that fits enough to push your bust perfectly.
- Wear everyday push-ups. You can wear this type of bra on daily basis. Look for t-shirt bra which gives a good push on your breasts even if you are just wearing casual tops. They make great plunge bras when you want to use them everyday.
- Great Bras To Choose From. There are push-up bras in lacy designs. If you want to show off these sexy lingerie, they can be a good choice through thin casual tops. There are also beautiful colors to choose from.
- Specialty Plunge Push Up Bra is Available. Plus size women will be delighted to know that some push-up bras go beyond the usual.Â There are cup sizes from A to D. Other brands also go for two cups beyond D. There are strapless designs and bras with boning to offer more support, some also have fabulous accessories.
With so many options women have, thereâ€™s no doubt they can look and feel good no matter size they are in. Sexy lingerie is not just for typical slender women but plus size ladies can also compete and not be shy to hide their features.
Media Hype on Bras: Switch to Comfort
So you want to be the next top lingerie model? The questions you should be posing to yourself should be, â€śAre you comfortable with what you wear?â€ť and â€śDo you find difficulty wearing your bra?â€ť
In this day and age, many women today are still wearing the wrong style of bra.Â Who can blame them when todayâ€™s generation is definitely drenched with all kinds of hype from the media? That includes celebrities, models and personalities who use lingerie for different means. Though having a big chest is always emphasized as being sexy and glamorous, women with smaller chest size can equally compete with the sexiness.
Soft Cup Bras Are Comfortable and Sexy, Too!
Lightweight bras or those having no padding are definitely a must for women who prefer comfort while still getting the right fit for her breast. These varieties of beautiful light bras come in several colors, sizes, and designs with one ultimate goalâ€” to achieve the right kind of comfort to the wearer. Women who are pressured to have a bigger chest size can even use soft bras to accentuate their figures.
When you wear a soft cup bra, the feeling is different from your other bras. They give enough support and the right kind of comfort that women need in an everyday setting. The best part about getting the soft cup bra is freeing yourself from heavy padding and wearing something lighter to wear. No more restrictions and headaches on overly tight-fitting bras when you can wear soft to the touch undergarment!
Top Tips in Picking Your Soft Cup Bras
- Go for a natural-fitting bra. Look for lingerie which has exceptional fabric for comfort and support. It is easy to look for these soft bras by checking out the self-elastic frame which is already built in.
- Experiment with microfiber seamless soft cup bra. This type of soft cup bra is cookie-less and made from fiber so all the more reason to feel ultra comfortable. Having seamless soft cup bras in microfiber also provides exceptional support from all sizes and cup sizes.
- Seamless Mesh Padded Bra is also a must-try.Â There are actually soft bras with adaptable features. The padded soft cup bra can have straps or you can remove it when you are wearing tube dress. The padded bra can give additional lift when you want more support. Just make sure that these bras are bought in the correct size so they are comfortable enough for you to wear.
Whatâ€™s Are Smart Bra Habits?
You took one look at the magazine and you instantly know youÂ want that air bra beingÂ advertised all over. While this is true among women, the question lingers, â€śAre we checking if these pushÂ up bras are comfortable enough for our breast?â€ť As the popular saying goes, a good bra can be a girlâ€™s best friend, it makes much more sense about it than meets the eye. We explored some of the smart bra habits among women and check how these tips protect the ladies.Â Whether one is shopping for best push up bra or simply taking care of these bras, hereâ€™s the list of the best and simple tips youâ€™ll ever get.
- Choose a breathable fabric.Â The number one thing to check when you are shopping for bras is to get to know the kind of fabric it is made of. Cotton or cotton-rayon blend are smart buys because they are comfortable. Push up bra made from spandex or nylon can result to chaffing skin or irritation. They should be only worn occasionally so it will not block the circulation and trigger redness in your skin. When you picture lacy and sexy underwear, they are typically made from these materials. You can wear them on some occasions but definitely not everyday.
- Molded cups help protect breast. It is important to secure your breast and not let them bounce as you move around. If you got the wrong cup size, thereâ€™s no way you will achieve that comfort. This even worsens when you have monthly PMS to suffer. Thereâ€™s also a big chance that these will lead to soreness and slightly sag. Shop for great cups for your chest and make sure that they fit perfectly.
- Wash your bras properly. Forget about lazy days. When you need to wash your bra, do it the right way. Donâ€™t ever get tempted throwing it into the washer or dryer. Washing these lingerie manually retains the firmness and cups of the bras, may it be your bustier tops or your best push up bra. It helps if you wash your bras in mild detergent and lukewarm water. For best results, have it air-dry after wear.
- Shop for another pair when your bra gets loose. There is no definite rule as to how long bras can last. You will know you need another one when a noticeable loosening is felt. Elasticity begins to wear off and you find yourself continually adjusting. Loose it and buy immediately!
Balconette Bra: Why it Enhances You?
A balconette bra will always have a space in lingerie shop and boutiques. Women who wish to emphasize their chest can achieve a sexy and beautiful cleavage using balconette bras. These treasures are easy to spot in a lingerie store. You can easily identify them because they are semi-cup bras with straps set apart and a more horizontal line across the chest. A balconet bra is used for a more revealing top or dress. This is what makes most women prefer it more because it enhances.
A Brief History
Looking back, balconette bras originally started in 1938. The classical design became popular starting in the 1950s. They used to be called the shelf bra or demo bra. Although the styles and designs before were quite limited and didnâ€™t offer enough support to the breast. The great thing about fashion is that it continually evolves to suit the needs of the wearer.Â Today, thereâ€™s a whole new reason to try out and be sexy with the balconette bra. Hereâ€™s why:
Balconete Bras Now
The semi cup or balconette bra nowadays are well-constructed. Â They are available in all band sizes and cup sizes. They provide the right support and feminine curve for your bust.Â If you wish to give a lift to sagging breast, padded plus balconet bra is the answer since this is built with a higher cup to give voluptuous results. Padded balconette bras are available with comfortable and extra support. If you want support with low-cut opening on your fashionable dress, then this is the right lingerie for you.
Donâ€™t go for semi-cup or half-cup balconette bras if you have a bigger bust. The balconette bra can only be beneficial if you wish to use them as for cleavage enhancement. Women with small bust will enjoy the curve and shape these bras provide.
It is amazing how balconette bras do wonders on breast enhancements. You would notice how celebrities use them to achieve certain level of sexiness and femininity. They will also give you ideas on how to wear them perfectly.Â In closing, purchasing balconette bras are good means to solve breast issues such as sagging, or having a small or big bust. Â They enhance and give results to your beautiful body. Why not try one for yourself and give boost of confidence to your outfits!
Summer Guide on How to Look Hot in Your Non Padded Bra
Admit it or not, you need to look sexy even in simple non padded bra. Whether this has something to do with sparking up your bedroom life or simply pleasing yourself, you got loads of choices when it comes to wearing your non-padded bra.Â Wearing your perfect bra on a summer will give you something to cherish about. Hereâ€™s a guide on how to flaunt your best curves and shapes when you hop on the beach.
- Chill out like a kid. Forget about bringing a book or a CD when you are going to hang out in the beach. Just like a kid, donâ€™t plan everything out. You may have towel, sunblock and your most comfortable andÂ sexy bra outfit. Let your mind wander on the thrills of the water. Make sand castles, float in the water or snuggle with your beau on a shade of the tree. Being happy and content is the first stage on gaining your confidence and even comfortable even in what you wear. That includes your non padded bra.
- Join a Sunset Happy Hour.Â Enjoy the being friends while on the beach and sip a cold drink or eat by the beach. If you happen to be single, the best way to find your beau is through summer happy hours. Add up an outfit of see-through beach blouse with your no pad bra and you will be on your way looking eye-candy.
- Flaunt your Foxy Self. When the summer officially reached scorchinglyÂ hot, then you have all the reasons to strut your sexy ensembles. Your non padded bra will no doubt be used especially when you need to take a dip in the beach.
- Check What you Eat. The best way to stay slim this summer is avoiding carbonated drinks and salty food. These will instantly give you a belly fat and you easily get thirsty.Â Drinking lots and lots of water is one way of hydrating your body and keeping the moisture level up of your skin. This is also a good way to slim you down since water is a natural detoxifier.
- Choose the Right Size for Your Bra. Some women may not enjoy summer because they are too conscious with what they wear. When you shop, make sure you got the right size and cup for your no pad bra. Ladies have problems on nipples showing but there are actually creative designs such as thin layer interface.
Hoax Story on Banning Padded Bra
One story run in a Fox News website recently featured an Islamic council banning padded bras. This turned out to be a hoax and the news received negative reactions from the female population. The protest against padded bra turned out to be a satirical story and presented as facts in Fox news.
The featured story having the title about how Islamic clerics protestedÂ Â on women wearing padded bras referred them as devils cushions. It also showed a photo of a woman in her midsection with the protest sign.Â The story which originated in an Indian news website was now pulled in Foxâ€™s main site.
According to the story, an Islamic council in Pakistan protested on the colorful and padded bras used by Muslim women. Researchers who are Pakistani Muslim are encouraged to look for other ways to invent bra that will not highlight female assets. One protester was quoted having said that padded bras are evil which make the breasts bigger and perky and only the devils show off private parts.
This story turned out to be a hoax since the source was obviously a satire in an Onion style. Other stories featured in this style include satirical stories aboutÂ politicians and red bull. Obviously, the future of padded bra in the Pakistan was also included complete with a crude picture of the council meeting which are all not true. The source of the story indicated an Indian website started the story.
The hoax is a great relief for many women in the Pakistan. Padded bra is essential women lingerie which helps flat-chested women achieve ideal curves and shapes by wearing the appropriate cup and size. Padded bra in various designs and colors are also popularly advertised on the web. Top industries like Victoriaâ€™s Secret even came out with the newest ad commercials on padded bras featuring top models like Behati Prinsloo and Miranda Kerr.
When the hoax story was run in the Fox site, comments flooded from the female population. One irate mom commented that if she will be taking a close look on Islam and what it really means. Another commenter wrote that it violates the womenâ€™s right and that these should not be entertained at all.
This was not the first time Fox run a satirical story and presented it as a fact in their website. The same situation also happened to the pop sensation idol Justin Beiber in a concert boycott.
Which, What, Wear?
Not all bras are the same. Some hold you in, some push you up. Some are meant to be hidden, and some are made to be seen. So how do you navigate through the jungle in your drawers to find what you should wear along with that sexy ensemble you have prepared for a date? Read on, my dear.
There are so many things to consider when choosing the right underwear for your clothes. Here are some of them:
This means knowing the thickness of the fabric, the fit, and the way it stretches. For thin fabrics such as silk and chiffon, seamless underwear would do you good. For cotton tops, t-shirt bras will give you enough support. Never wear lace or beaded delicates under thin fabrics as they it will be show, you donâ€™t want unnecessary attention.
Visible bra straps and cups arenâ€™t a pretty sight. Trust me, itâ€™s tacky.Â When youâ€™re in the mood to show your sexy back, wear strapless stick-ons, backless bras or nipple tapes. Go for strapless bras when youâ€™re wearing strapless, halter, or tank tops. Further, there are racer back bras that you can wear for racer back tops and dresses.
The general rule is to wear nude with light colors and black with dark colors. Light colored bras tend to show beneath dark colors in pictures and well-lit places. Itâ€™s the same with undergarments in dark colors under light colored tops. One alternative is for you to wear underwear in the same color as your top, dress, or bottoms.
Occasion and function
If you plan on doing rigorous activities like sports, dancing, or running, wear a sports bra. It will hold you in and give you enough support. Lace or silk bras and corsets can be worn as a sultry number underneath a blazer or tux for work. Think Le Smokinâ€™ meets Victoriaâ€™s Secret. Underwire and push-up bras do their magic for low necklines.
Keep in mind that there are tons of styles of undergarments and lingerie to choose from. Donâ€™t limit yourself to one because there is no such thing as a one-style-for-all for delicates. Oh and by the way, this is one legitimate reason for you to go shopping.
Anatomy of the Right Bra: Measuring up for the fit
One of the greatest triumphs of a woman will be finding the right cup and the right fit for her undies. Why? The wrong fit causes undesirable bundles of skin spilling out in all the wrong places. Imagine wearing a snug top and having these bundles of skin in plain sight. Please spare me.
The right bra will ease your posture, and minimize your chances of developing back pain because it is able to support your chest and back. It will also prevent your straps from slipping off your shoulders or digging into your skin. The right bra looking aesthetically pleasing is another perk; itâ€™s likely that weâ€™re not limiting the visuals to just be seen by the mirror, right?
Once youâ€™re at the shop, always ask to be measured by a professional. Your breast size will vary as you gain or lose weight, so itâ€™s best to always have yourself measured. Various brands and styles may fit you differently. A 32A will fit a 30A cup in some stores, so always try on the garments before purchasing them. Move around in them; stretch, jump, and bend. The right bra will hold you in without riding up, hug your breast, and stay put.
If youâ€™re going to purchase lingerie online, be sure to measure your chest before clicking the purchase button. Place the measuring tape just below your breast and straight across your back, making sure that it sits comfortably flat on the skin. It should not fall or pinch on the skin either. Add 5 to the measurement you get. This is your chest size.
To get your cup size, run the tape measure across the fullest part of your breast and straight across your back. Keep in mind that it should not be hanging loose or digging into your skin. When taking your cup size, wear a non-padded bra. Sports bras will give you a smaller size while padded bras will give you a bigger size. Youâ€™re looking for the most accurate number, so a non-padded bra or your birthday suit will do best. The number you get is to be subtracted from your chest measurement. If the difference is less than an inch, you are an AA. For an inch, you are an A. For two inches, a B. For three, a C. You get the pattern.
Take note of the measurements as they will last you a couple of months or until the next time you feel like splurging and wish to retire your old undergarments. Remember that the right bra will change the way your clothes fit and look, so theyâ€™re a good investment.